miércoles, 27 de agosto de 2014

Welcome!!




This is my new space where I'm going to show you my experience like Au Pair in Esher. First of all, I'm sorry if I make mistakes in my writing, my level of English is not high. I want to write in English all posts but I will write the same post in Spanish. I think that it could be very useful for me. 

I've got another blog about literature and you can see it if you are interested, I'll put a banner to be redirected to the blog. Thanks to the other blog, I thought that it could be a good idea to make a blog and write about this great experience (I hope it) and suddenly I wrote to my host family. I wanted to know their opinion and they told me that it could be fantastic, they're going to help me (thanks family).

In this blog you're going to see all the things that I will do like au pair (I promise you I will take photos and I will upload it), the places that I'll meet, other au pairs, my host family, etc. I will try to write at least 2 or 3 times a week, I promise you. 

This blog can be very useful for other au pairs and for people who want to be an au pair in the future. If you want to know my experience this is your blog.




Este es mi nuevo espacio donde voy a enseñaros mi experiencia como Au Pair. Primero que todo, lo siento si hago faltas a la hora de escribir, mi nivel de inglés no es muy alto. Quiero escribir todos los posts en inglés, pero pondré el mismo post en castellano. Creo que esto puede ser muy útil para mi. 

Tengo otro blog sobre literatura que podéis ver si estáis interesados. Voy a poner un banner redireccionado al blog. Gracias al otro blog, pensé que podía ser una buena idea hacer un blog y escribir sobre esta gran experiencia (espero) y de repente le escribí a mi familia, quería saber su opinión y me dijeron que podía ser fantástico, además me van a ayudar (gracias familia).

En este blog vas a poder ver todo lo que haré como au pair (prometo hacer fotos y subirlas), los lugares que voy conociendo, otros au pairs, mi familia, etc. Intentaré escribir al menos 2 o 3 veces a la semana. lo prometo. 

Este blog puede ser útil para otros au pairs y para gente que quiere ser au pair en un futuro. Si quieres conocer mi experiencia, este es tu blog. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario